Thursday, February 21, 2008

and the lucky winner is ...

Well duhh .. of course I chose to research CSI. Not only did I go and get a book on the chemistry behind Crime Scene Investigating, I am meeting with a CSI from the Delaware Police Department!! I'm so excited. My daddy fixed up an appointment for me with one of his friends and I'm so excited. He knew I was intenrested in the forensic science field so now I get to meet a REAL LIFE CSI! Yaay! It's so interesting to me and I can't wait to find out more about it. The chemicals used to analyze substances, the chemicals added to dried blood to "revitalize" it for chemical analysis .. it's just too cool. I know I'm kind of rambling but it is so fascinating to me and it's what I want to do with my life.

I commented on Nick's, Reiss's, Rogelio's, Kate's and Will's blog.

No comments: